View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 04:49 PM
pyro254750
Regular 'Geeker

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750
Call answer/slider lag fix

I have searched around on ppcgeeks and did not find a thread dedicated to this, so i thought i would post it up for those who have the slider lag/call answer delay problem with their phone. This information and the cab file associated was found on ppcgeeks through a google search, I do not claim any credit for this.

There is a registry key in "HKLM/COMM/ConnMgr/Planner/Settings" called "SuspendResume" that SHOULD read #777. Some tweaks, especially some associated with diamond tweak, will for some reason cause this setting to change to GPRS instead of #777. The key cannot be edited simply by clicking on it and changing the value, i do not know why. Attached is a cab file that will revert this key back to #777. This cab worked flawlessly for me on silence 6.5, and should work on other roms as well. Completely cured the slow answer time and slider lag i was having.

BTW, I think that this is a great peice of information for people having this problem, and it should be added to the Essentials thread, or stickied for those having this problem, as its not easy to find otherwise.
Shaggy's SuspendResume777.cab