Thread: Sprint TP2 RAM
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 04:20 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Sprint TP2 RAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
with these results i cant wait for the hspl so we can just delete tf3d completely and run 6.5. also we'll be able to change the pagepool and do as we please.
i hear ya, some of these titanium only roms are only 80-90mb, have like 350 of usuable room left... i dont like TF3D at all.... not that ive ever looked, but youd think thered be a manilla remover or something... some kind of cab that would remove it out right, even from stock roms...

...honestly what would happen if u just went in a deleted all the manilla files??