View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 02:27 PM
bradart
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: Cricket Picture Messaging help??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfrosty View Post
Connect to EVDO? Huh? Some people just gotta post, I suppose. Anyway, one thing I've found you have to do is : go to messaging: select 'MMS Options'; go to 'Servers' and click on Cricket MMS or whatever your Cricket connection is listed as; find WAP version at the bottom of the screen. If it says '2.0' good, if it says 1.2, change it to 2.0. and press 'Done'. THEN (a must btw) with a reg editor go to 'HKLM:Software:Arcsoft:Arcsoft MMS UA:Config:mm1:MMSCSettings:Cricket MMS. Change the value WAP Type to '1' exit the program and if you want, for good measure, soft reset. This works and you should be good. PM me if you have further trouble as I might have other solutions to help you troubleshoot. Providing REAL help for fellow Cricketeers based on PERSONAL experience is what I do. Read my posts. They're very few but none are frivolous.
Aside from your shameless self promotion, and the damn-near-spam line at the end, I do believe my friend Mr. Obvious was making sure that it connected to EVDO Revision-A to ensure that the proper data setting were in place, seeing as how a cricket DCD must be intalled and it is a bit hard to find at times. Something about the way you addressed Mr. O's post in addition to the haughty, hubris-filled last three sentences makes me want to ignore everything you say from here on out. I'd like to let you know that I now don't like you and, despite the fact that you'll write it off and say it doesn't matter, ignore me in return from now on, and probably post some pig headed rebuttal about how your experience with cricket and pocket pc's makes you smarter than me to make me feel smaller and that I don't know what I'm talking about, I'll trust Mr. Obvious over anyone like you 100% of the time. You're an asshat.

Sponsored by Kools.

Last edited by bradart; 09-06-2009 at 02:34 PM.