Thread: TF3D Music Tab
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 08:07 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: TF3D Music Tab

I just thought about it.... But see if the same trick for the TP1 works for the TP2...

Some files are still named the same...

Use Resco Explorer or Total commander and find 26948339_manila in the \Windows folder. If you find that, you're in good shape. From there, copy and paste it to the storage card. One you do that, hook your phone to your computer and use notepad to open the file. There should be something that says:

ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\sprintmusic.luac

Delete that whole thing. That's the music tab pointing to the luac script file that helps the music store logo thing work. Once you delete that, save it, and overwrite it to \Windows again. Soft reset and it should be gone. Also, make sure you back-up that file before you do anything just in case it doesn't work. I don't have my TP 2 yet, but if I had to guess how to do it, that would be the 1st thing I'd try.