View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 02:39 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Diamond on BOOST MOBILE no Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimarad View Post
Do u know what its called? i have looked for it every where.

Hey guess this time I can help correctly, just yesterday I posted the Cab for another person in need of that feature =] I'll supply you with it, I will edit this post once I find it in my folder full of Cabs.

Edit: I have now update my post lol please install it and perform a soft reset if you want and tell if as well if it's the correct Cab, Hit thanks under my post if it helped.

Another edit!: I just remove previous cab and uploaded a new one since last one was giving me problems and others as well.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint UpdateProfile & PRL icons.cab (543.8 KB, 84 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 09-06-2009 at 12:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.