View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 11:57 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: got a couple of questions for touch pro 2 users

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBearCub View Post
I played with a T-Mo version (Mine is on its way from Sprint), but I can answer a few of these questions.

1) Battery Life. That will vary for everyone, based on what you do with the phone, how strong the signal is where you are, what your settings are like, etc. I personally think that having a 1500 mAH battery and powering a 3.6" 800x480 screen will use more juice than a 1430 mAH battery powering a 2.8" 640x480 screen.

2) Couldn't test this, but from what I could tell, it was no more responsive in general than my TP1. This makes sense, since it's running essentially the same hardware.

3) I did test the camera. It took just as long as my TP1.

4) Both the TP1 and TP2 have the same amount of RAM. Obviously how much is free will vary with what ROM is loaded on the phone and what you happen to be running at that exact time.

5) No. Did I still pay it? Yes. Why? I want the larger screen and keyboard, and a tilting screen, and since the phone is more "spread out" it feels thinner. Let's hope the overheating issue has been solved..

Thanks in advance is fine, pressing the 'Thanks' button in this post is even better.
The tp2 has less ram but it has more storage memory.