View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 11:43 AM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: got a couple of questions for touch pro 2 users

Quote:
Originally Posted by brukdibuddy View Post
well i know serveral of you are lucky enough to have own a touch pro 2 and i am currently a touch pro 1 user and i have some questions because im thinkin about upgrading.
1. Is the battery life better or worst as i do know its a bigger battery but does the better resultions cancel out a better battery life?
2. If your data connection is on and a call comes in does it take a while to answer like it did on the touch pro?
3. When using the camera does it take long to auto focus like it did on the touch pro?
4. Is there more memory on the phone then there is on the touch pro?
5. Do you persaonlly think the money paid for the phone is worth it?

Thanks to those in advance who answer
Well as far as the battery life, its been pretty good to me so far. I took it off the charger at about 730am and at 1130am I still have lots of juice left. Yesterday when I took my tp1 off the charger at the same time my battery was at 40% by 1130am. I have been doing the same thing with the tp2, sending emails, texts, minor web browsing plus I have been playing with it more since its new and I am still at 80% right now. Not sure about the data connection, but the camera auto focuses pretty quick. The overall memory of the phone is the same but less is available for use, but the phone is so much more responsive. And yes I do think it was worth it but to each is own.