View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 10:29 AM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Sprint Touch Pro stuck at bootloader screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
I'm worried my Sprint Touch Pro may be bricked. It was working fine last night, battery was almost dead, so I plugged it in to charge. After a while I noticed the charge hadn't gone up and the phone was really hot. So I unplugged it and did a soft reset. When it turned back on I got the bootloader screen. I soft reset many more times, and pulled the battery many times too. I noticed that when resetting a message appears right before the bootloader. It went by very fast so I can't tell for sure but it looked like it said No flash file. I tried reflashing by USB which is how I always did it but my computer was not recognizing the device. Tried another computer, same deal. So I tried flashing by SD card which appeared successful, but I still can't get past the bootloader. The only difference is that I don't see the No flash file message anymore. I also tried flashing to a different ROM which also appeared successful but still can't get past the bootloader screen. I've searched and haven't found a solution yet to get past the bootloader that works for me. I really hope this thing isn't bricked, especially since it just happened out of nowhere. I have insurance but I'm hoping I don't have to pay $100 to get a working phone again. FYI I've been running Mighty5 for months without any issues and this just happened seemingly out of nowhere. Can anyone help?
Try flashing the shipped sprint rom and see what happens: youll need to extract the nbh from this self extracitng archive and put the nbh in the SD card..
http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip