View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 06:16 AM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bored with my phone

6.5? that pretty much just made me want *more*, in terms of upgrades. i was in the sprint store with my friend, she was looking at maybe switching from verizon, and i took my phone out and was txting, and the guy behind the counter goes, oh, what kind of phone do you have..........and i'm like umm, touch pro? sprint? and he's like, what interface? and i'm like oh, just the plain titanium. and he was like huh? so i was like oh, 6.5. and he flipped. he was like oh my god, thats out? wtf, the tp2 isn't getting it blah blah blah, and i'm like yeah you should check out ppcgeeks. anyways, at this point, if you've already flashed to a 6.5 rom, you've already done more than most. softwarewise, what do you want to do? thats the only aspect of windows mobile that keeps its customers...pick something you want the phone to do, and in some round-about way, it can do it. but if you don't want it to do a specific task, and you're looking to just spice it up... flash a custom rom. if you need it to do something, post in the software section what you want, and i'm sure somebody can find something.