View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 12:27 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Small ray of Hope for people wishing for saturday delivery(sprint peeps)

yeah, i mean the guy told me it was a shot in the dark... just knew alot of people woukld be willing to take a shot, so i figured id post...

ill wait till most of the day has gone by, that way i can make sure its atleast been logged in to my nearby locations warehouse, and give it as shot... i wont be disappointed, just figured it was worth some attempt, rather than no attempt..

really my plans for tomorrow fell through, so i figured id try to get my phone lol