View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 10:21 PM
BRIVERS73
Ship Jumper

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint TP2 Pros and Cons thread...

Loving my Pro2 as well. The build quality is really top notch this time around. Even the battery door feels sturdy & well made. The screen is slick & browsing the web is a blast. I find myself using the keyboard every chance I get. The only cons I got thus far is not being able to remap the back button, the fact that I have to pull the battery cover to perform a soft reset, sometimes the zoom bar sticks and the lack of a case....

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 09-04-2009 at 10:27 PM.