View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 09:19 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: custom programs in kitchens

It depends on what kitchen your using (legacy ones or visual kitchen ones). I've attached a zip that contains some tools for making OEMs from cabs, as well as converting OEMs to EXT's if you're using visual kitchen. All you have to do to make a legacy OEM from a cab is drag the cab on top of Cab2OEM.exe and it will make a folder that you put in your OEM kitchen folder. If you want to make an EXT package, drag the OEM folder form Cab2OEM.exe on top of EXT_Packages_rebuilder.exe. I used to use ervius package creator, but the Cab2OEM.exe is much simpler and quicker for me (though it may not work for all cabs).
Attached Files
File Type: zip Kitchen Convertor.zip (22.3 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.