View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Young_breedent
Young-E

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The reason for Sprints orange themed TP2?

Just thought of something...
What if sprint did the silly, half done looking touch flo theme because they knew that windows 6.5 was going to be released and they didn't want to waste time customizing it. If i am correct and don't quote me. Some of the features in the new touchflo 3D versions don't work properly with 6.5 yet. I believe HTC will be releasing an updated version of touchflo 3D along with sprints customizations when they give the updates for WM 6.5 or sprint will just have it's customizations ontop of WM 6.5s Titanium. Now one of he main colors of WM 6.5 is orange hence the splash screen. Maybe this is why Sprint chose orange. If this is why i think it was a smart move. I think this will be one very good looking phone with sprint customizations ontop of 6.5's titanium or htc's updated touchflo with the sprints customizations if it was orange.

Do you guys think this makes sense??? Let me know
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division