View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 04:48 PM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Went back to Stock ROM!!!

So out of sheer boredom I went back to stock rom, and I have to tell ya, I really cannot tell the difference in speed people... I personally like custom roms better, but is there really a difference in speed? If so, how can I see proof, besides just uploading a rom to my phone and testing for myself. Because by the time I get the rom uploaded and start running it, I can't tell the diff in speed....!? I am sure some of you experts out there can tell the difference much like I as a pro DJ could tell the difference in the quality of a song where the audience might not be able to. So does anyone really think the stock rom is slower? Even if you load a stock rom, its not like you automatically have a faster processor... right?? Again, if custom roms are faster, could you show me a place where it would prove it?

TIA

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!