View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 09:43 AM
land2634
Halfway to VIP Status

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to land2634
Re: Sero Plan & TP2 orderers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim524778 View Post
This thread is going to be for the people who have ordered the Touch Pro 2 and have a SERO account.
If you get your phone today and have problems with activation let us know. If you have no problem activating, let us know.

Yesterday after the CS rep went over my order she asked me did i remember the persons name who referred you to the account or email. I told her i couldn't remember , it was a while back. She still placed my order, but im wondering was there something she noted on my account or what?
Same thing happened to me. I know for a fact the person that referred me originally doesn't work there anymore (hasn't for over a year at least), and told the lady just that. She said it was fine and processed it anyways. Actually it was funny because I dialed *2 and the guy said he couldn't help me, gave me a number and it turned out to be Employee Accounts (for Sprint employees), but she helped me anyways.

Forums and columns for all sports fans!