View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 03:43 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: TP2? Sprint Hero, here we come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
Nice unboxing videos today may I add. Okay lets be realistic though, first I hear it has the same hardware as the first TP. Now I see Sprint doesn't even bother to give a case or other acessories. Maybe we could let this stuff slide, but wait! Why dont we just crank that price up well were at it? Plus everything should be capacitive now anyways. Well the newly announced Sprint Hero is sounding better and better and with that lovely price tag, I might be having a change of mind.

In all honesty, I'm going to wait anyways for October 6 and then make up my mind!

Anyone else?
The hero has the exact same hardware as the tp and tp2. They couldnt make it capacitive, 6.1 doesnt support capacitive, and 6.5 does, but not very well yet. Plus this is for business, most people using this phone for business need the stylus to write notes etc.