View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 12:29 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Multiple Live Accounts to Access 1000+ Contacts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangruhn View Post
The perfect solution to this would be if I were able to sync two hotmail accounts with my Touch Pro. Not only email (which I know how to do) but also contacts.
I really don't mean to threadjack so PM if you'd rather, but how do you sync multiple live email accounts to your phone? I've tried using the Windows Live app for WM, but to sync the second account I have to sign out of the first. Do you know how to keep both synced automatically without having to sign in/out of each account?

Thanks!!!

Last edited by Kliptik; 09-04-2009 at 10:32 PM.