View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 04:38 PM
TripleAgent
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

TripleAgent is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stuck on defective TP1, Sprint BSing me on upgrade!

@antjones21 - CS, the retentions

@Noir - Basically, I think it's a given at this stage the TP1 is badly built.

@ Everyone with smart-*** replies or implying that we messed up our phones - I am almost anal about caring for my electronics. I don't drop them, NEVER get them wet, and almost baby them. All of these phones save one were in the exact same physical condition I got them in. It was keyboards and overheating on all of them. One also wouldn't go back to portrait when you closed the phone. I didn't ask for anything free, and was not rude. I asked politely that Sprint soften the blow a bit since the TP1 is clearly unreliable on a manufacturing level. If you got one that has lasted you, good for you. IDK how you did it, but I am not lucky. I work IT, she is an admin. assistant, we text a ton, we type all the time. Why should we be penalized that they designed a keyboard that can't be used extensively? I need all the connectivity and features, and have large hands, so a Treo is a non-option. The fiance just likes it and we paid last year and have had nothing but problems no matter how hard we babied the damn things.

Oh, sircas, I did, I just ordered one. I got a 100 dollar credit. Not at all what I feel I deserved, but whatever. I intentionally didn't resign, I'll go OOC then either A. Sprint will accomodate me, B. I will leave then re-join under SERO and get my money back that way, or C. I will go somewhere else if I can get a better deal.

I'm not a con artist, I am just pissed that Sprint is taking no responsibility in a faulty product. I've had every top of the line Windows phone since the Hitachi G1000, and that monster was more reliable and sturdy.
This post has been thanked 2 times.