View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:59 AM
TripleAgent
PPCGeeks Regular

TripleAgent is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stuck on defective TP1, Sprint BSing me on upgrade!

Called "Account Services" yesterday to try to get a credit for me and the fiance (on our 5th and 4th TP1, respectively) to offset the costs of buying TP2s, and to ask if I could get my upgrade credit a month early so I wouldn't have to wait with this broken phone. Got nowhere. The "manager", Antionette, had the heart to tell me to take a Treo or whatever I was offered! I was upset, but kept my cool and was polite. I was seething at the suggestion. She informed me that they've "given so much", corporate won't allow them to give any credits. I told her I would have to think whether I was staying or not. Brick wall. I'm a "Premier" customer of 7 years, 3 lines, non-SERO, (200/mo bill). I hung up and almost blew a gasket. They are nonchalant about an obvious badly manufactured device THEY approved and put out. With TP2 being telesales only, all us TP1 users who have gone through refurb/replacement hell are out in the cold. My new refurb of 2 weeks is already showing signs of a slow death...I know people in the stores that could help me out, looks like Sprint is going for the pure money grab this time around. Moreso, I am really appalled at the attitude they have that it's cool to have such a POS phone and to stick customers...I would leave if there were a better deal in town, but my job ended their corporate Verizon contract and just gives a stipend to employees. I'd pay money to trap Hesse in a room one on one and hear him try to corporate-speak his way out of this and other questions I'd have.

Any suggestions or words of wisdom from anyone with more experience dealing with these people?