View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:32 AM
Nagrom Nniuq
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 9/3/09]NagROM [WM Build 23041 for Vogue][Sprint & Verizon]

OK. They're up guys.

Apparently I'm a noob and don't know how to make a generic ROM with PPCK so I've individually made and uploaded Sprint, Verizon, and Alltel ROMs. Obviously, since I couldn't make a generic one, the Verizon and Alltel ROMs are untested. However, I didn't do anything different with them than I did with my Sprint one, other than change the carrier files, so they should work fine. Please let me know how they work.

Enjoy the new 23041 build (it may be the last since MS apparently issued a C&D takedown order on all of the latest files leaked).
This post has been thanked 2 times.