View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 01:28 PM
PMDColeslaw
Halfway to VIP Status

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is my phone bricked? Wont connect to active sync...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahbless21 View Post
I just got a Sprint HTC Diamond on ebay and I tried to flash to Alltel service. I messed around with it and switched the Sprint ROM to a couple different roms trying to get verizon/alltel to activate this phone. nobody would get the esn to work though so I researched it and i found I had to change my MSL/SPC to 000000. tried to put an original Sprint ROM back onto my HTC Diamond in order to find the original pHEX. 1st i did the unlocker and then the original Sprint ROM...But when trying this it wouldnt load all the way only to 89% and then my phone in the red green and blue screen, said: "Upgrade ROM code error. Please try again" so i unplugged the usb, removed the battery and tried the Sprint Rom again but I didnt unlock it. it once again stopped at 89% and then i unplugged it awhile it said 89% dumbly and now its stuck. it wont reconnect to activesync but its in the Upgrade Rom code error screen. I tried hard reset and its not working it wont even turn off. please dont tell me my phone is a BRICKKKKK
I wouldnt give up just yet. First of all are you SURE the phone was unlocked when you did it the first time? If so then, try flashing to another ROM. There may be an issue with the sprint rom you're trying to flash. If not SURE then try to run the unlocker again.

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!