View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 11:46 PM
appzattak
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: block my cell number

Quote:
Originally Posted by juddrl View Post
yes, but the question remains: How do you get them to send an sms to your google phone so you can get the 406 number without texting them first (thereby giving your cell number).
Ok, here is how it works. I never give out my cell phone number, I always give out my GV number. I tell those I give it to they can call or text me. So they text my GV number, now there number is assigned a 406 number which I had to their contact info. then I can send a text to that number and it looks like it came from my GV number but it really was sent from my cell. They never see my cell unless I send a text directly to their cell and not the 406 number.

So to answer your question, stop giving your "cell" number out, give them your GV number and tell them it is your cell.....hope this helps and makes sense

This post has been thanked 1 times.