Thread: TF3D v2.5
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 08:58 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D v2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Like I said Im not sure they could possibly be WVGA and that would mean I need to resize the images for VGA but again I don't know, I'll try to get my kitchen up and running soon so I can see.
Well, to start you don't have to resize any images to port it to VGA. You need to decompile tons of lua scripts, many of them manually, and adjust the size/position of images there from what little I understand. It would just be nice to know if the files you posted are for WVGA or VGA so people don't waste their time using it for a device it will not work on.