View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:38 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: what is tf3d configuration?

For the Diamond TF3D Tweak you can use it on the touch pro. You just need to make sure you have downloaded netframework 3.5 onto your device. Next you will need to do 1 of 2 things to use it. The first one is the less complicated but you will not be able to use the tweaks. You will only be able to change your themes, but there are other programs that you can tweak your phone with. All you have to do is download the TF3d Tweak to your phone. Make sure you have netframework 3.5 on your device. Once you have those two only and you try to open it you will get the error message, but if You go to start-file explorer-my device-program files and find the TF3D diamond tweak and open it. Now delete the tweaks and then you will be able to use it to change the themes as you please. You must first have themes to change to. If you post your email I will be happy to send you more than enough themes. And I will also send you my customized tweak file to use the tweak option in TF3d Diamond tweak program. Hope this helps.