View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:13 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Upgrading Verizon Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
here you go buddy.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062

Verizon is CDMA so you can use this tut thread to unlock his phone.
Be sure to click that thanks button in the bottom right corner.
Tsk Tsk bad advice buddy.... why don't people read this lol..

"

THIS IS FOR CDMA DIAMONDS ONLY!
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TELUS, SPRINT, ALLTEL, MTS, CELLULAR SOUTH OR BELL DIAMOND, DON'T DO THIS!
This DOES NOT work on Verizon Diamonds as they are a completely different phone. "

I'd say your friend is screwed tbh till somebody takes the time to maybe make an unlocked but what good would that be with D2 coming out soon for Verizon i believe. now you can hit thanks for me as i may have saved you from bricking your phone X]