View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:08 PM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Telus TP2 - Flash Support in Opera!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjoeball View Post
Well, I stumbled upon this over at XDA, and it's fantastic. It's essentially a plug-in that allows flash to play within the opera browser. WOO!

Follow the Link to awesome flash-y goodness:
(Big thanks to all the folks who put this together! I'm just re-posting your hard work!!)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544770

The only tricky part (not really) was adding in the Telus TP2's UserAgent and UAProf URL.

I've attached the FixOperaFlash.ini that you have to copy into your windows folder for it to properly recognize the Telus model.
---just make sure to rename it to fixoperaflash.ini!!

(sorry, T-mo folks, I don't have one of yours to test, but it's not difficult to add in your own settings into the INI)

Until flash support officially comes to WinMo, this'll do quite nicely!
You mentioned adding the Telus TP2's UserAgent and UAProf URL. Is that already been incorporated into this file or does it still have to be done; if so how do you do it

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 09-01-2009 at 06:15 PM.