View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: when your screens tilted

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
My first tp2 was stiff as a board when tilted. This new one i have has about half an inch of play. If you hold the phone in ur hand and shake it, the screen just wobles back and forth.

Definitely not enough play to fall on its own will though.
thanks Mike, so it sounds like theres just gonna be play, and nope still stiff and all, just a little free give till it catches, and will do the little wobble you were talking about, so did the other ones in the stores.....

also, gonna miss ya roms mike, considering i left sprint to tmobile to get the tp2 early. BUT THANKS again for making the crapy touch pro 1 ok to live with.......
This post has been thanked 1 times.