View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 12:20 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: TP2 Revolt against Sprint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
too bring you to speed the TP1 cost 399.99 with a 100.00 rebate, the diamond cost 299.99 with a 100.00 rebate the TP2 COST 449.99 WITH A 100.00 REBATE, which makes it 150.00 more...
I don't know what you're talking about, but to bring you to speed the tp2 will cost $349 when its said and done with mail in rebates. The tp1 was $299 after mail in rebates, thats only $50.

Edit: i see what you're saying but why would i compare this to a diamond??? I'm comparing this to its predecessor which is the tp1, and between the tp1 and the tp2, thats only $50.

Last edited by p-slim; 09-01-2009 at 12:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.