View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 11:35 AM
appzattak
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Exclamation TP2 Revolt against Sprint!

I know this is probably next to impossible but hey, I've seen bigger things happen. I'm talking how can we get a revolt against the crazy high price of the TP2. I would love to see a huge hold out, by that I mean displaying a public revolt of users committed to not buying this phone. It's simple, supply and demand. Sprint has the supply, but if the demand is not buying the phone they will be forced to sell it at a lower cost, or perhaps offer the rebate as instant. I mean really does HTC offer the rebate or does Sprint? I think Sprint does. So let's see if we can get this to spread like wild fires (no pun intended here for my so cal friends). Let's see if we can get this on digg and all the social network mediums.

I for one will commit to not buying this phone as much as I want it.

So who is with me here?

--Steve

This post has been thanked 2 times.