View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Hypnotic2010
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Microsoft Pins October 6 as Windows Mobile 6.5 Launch Date

I wonder how thats gonna work out for the new TP2? Will the release date be pushed back to ship with 6.5?

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/p...ailablePR.mspx

Microsoft to Deliver New Generation of Windows Phones on Oct. 6
Leading mobile operators and phone manufacturers worldwide prepare to introduce an array of sleek new Windows phones.

REDMOND, Wash. — Sept. 1, 2009 — Microsoft Corp. today announced that Windows® phones will be widely available at retail stores worldwide on Oct. 6, 2009. The new phones will be the first to feature Windows Mobile 6.5, the latest version of Microsoft’s mobile phone software, and will deliver new customer experiences through an improved, easy-to-use user interface, better browsing capabilities and access to valuable services, including Windows Marketplace for Mobile and Microsoft My Phone.

“A Windows phone gives people a single phone that works for their whole life, keeping them connected to the people and information they care most about by harnessing the power of the PC, phone and Web,” said Todd Peters, corporate vice president of the Mobile Communications Marketing Group at Microsoft.

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 09-01-2009 at 04:45 PM.