Thread: TF3D v2.5
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 07:09 AM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: TF3D v2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
I have lots of comments...but I have been keeping them to myself. *grin* Let's see...where to start...

I downloaded right when you first posted, and have been waiting for someone to give some solid feedback before I did anything with them. I don't find the 2.5 improvements to be all that big a deal over 2.1 which works great for me, so I am in no rush to actually cook a 2.5 ROM for daily use.

The package names and what's in them generally look legit and straightforward, but without more information as to their origin it's hard to know without flashing what to expect. So far all reports of functional 2.5 versions on CDMA devices are of rather flaky results (such as xor). Is this perhaps some version of those same packages in that ROM? I didn't know any 2.5 packages were even floating around publicly anywhere. Are you able to say anything else about where you found them?

I figured within a few hours of your post someone would have a full report -- but obviously that didn't happen. I am working a busy schedule this week that requires my phone to be fully functional 24/7 for a few days, but I might find the time to try cooking these this weekend if nobody has cast a light on it all by then.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I do have one more comment...Thanks for sharing!
\

I got them at the end of a long thread at xda I think they may be packages from a Blackstone but again Im not sure as soon as I have time I will finish putting my TP kitchen together then I will play around with it aswell and if any issues come up try and fix em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Is it for VGA? I assume so since stuff is cut off on the homescreen posted, but you might want to clarify.
Like I said Im not sure they could possibly be WVGA and that would mean I need to resize the images for VGA but again I don't know, I'll try to get my kitchen up and running soon so I can see.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
This post has been thanked 1 times.