View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:14 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Touch Pro2, Omnia II show up in Inventory Database

Yeah, the original Omnia was 199. I'm actually hoping for 199 or 249, but I hate to get my hopes up too much on the price cause I AM buying this phone so I dont want to be disappointed on the price lol. Spec wise, the Omnia2 is better in about every way than the iphone though, so they could use that to justify it costing more than the iphone. 5MP camera vs. 3MP, 3.7 inch AMO-LED WVGA screen vs. 3.5 inch HVGA LCD, 800MHz processor vs. 600MHz processor. Just those differences alone justify it costing a bit more than the iphone. I hope verizon doesnt see this post lol. I'll be glad if they just dont try to railroad us like Sprint with the TP2, 349.99 after rebate with a 2 year contract :O

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28