View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 01:44 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Does anyone know what this file is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timdawgdentist View Post
What if I told you that I never had baf MSL on my phone. I also hard reset three days ago. The file was on my phone before the hard reset. It was on the phone after the hard reset. I just wish I knew what it was. I breezed over the thread you posted and didn't find this specific file. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Timdawg
did you cook it in? seems like thats the reason its still on there after a hard reset