View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 11:20 PM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rom that just works

my phone has never NOT made a call.. but you're missing a fundamental aspect of this "phone". it is merely a pda, with a cellular network connection. expecting it to be a phone first is quite absurd if you think about that concept.

see, i was in the middle of deciding two purchases, a new pda, and a new phone. and i figured, why not just buy something combined. if however, you bought this "phone" to be primarily a phone, then you probably made the wrong purchase choice. comparing a windows phone to a blackberry, or an iphone, is like comparing lawn mowers to weed whackers.

if you want the stability of a phone with no real operating system, then fine... get one. but your narcissistic view of the world isn't necessary. and by that, since you'll probably ask, is in reference to your unobtainable need for "quality" (when you really just made the wrong purchase decision), your view of "society" and its lack of knowledge about these products and how (you think) they should function (thank god you are above your own view of socially perceived thought... how ironic, right?), and just your general attitude towards whoever was trying to answer whatever question you posted in the first place. while you don't want to offend us, which i don't think is possible.. we're not *that* attached to this phone.. you do want us to know how you feel, for whatever reason. you've already made up your mind, and there's nothing we can do to change it, and you're unwilling to even try to fix the problems you've decided you have with this phone, so ultimately, the act of posting this thread is the most narcissism-fueled action i've seen here.