Thread: Spongy screen
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 09:07 PM
blazingwolf
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Spongy screen

Does the screen on the i760 seem really spongy? I compared my new 760 to my Apache screen and notice a lot of distortion that I do not get from the Apache when touching the screen. I'm not sure if this is normal.

Also, i put a screen protector on and now some areas of the screen are not very responsive. For example, I touch a button on the lower portion of the screen and the highlight changes but the button doesn't work. Sometimes I have to hit it 3 or 4 times to get something to happen. I have used the same type of screen protectors on other devices with no problems.

Anyone else notice this?

Follow me on mytabletlife.com