View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 04:29 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Touch Pro2, Omnia II show up in Inventory Database

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
it is 13 hour talk time according to some specs
and a 8 mp camera

I will jump on board to use it as a media device though with verizon =) because it does have hd playback (real hd), and that 3.7 in screen and specs are amazing! if I see touchflo 2.6, htc stuff in a nice neat rom

some of the effects are a bit unnecessary though, but seeing the first omnia could only get manila 2d and not 3d on the omnia it'll be interesting development

talked me into getting it ugh =)
I think this phone is going to be awesome. It's still winmo, so it's all the stuff we're used to but TouchWiz is there also if you care to use it. When this phone is released it will have better hardware than any other phone in the US along with better video playback and better 2d/3d rendering than any of the HTC units. I think the ONLY thing Samsung did wrong with this phone is giving exclusivity to Verizon. I actually like Verizon very much, but this board has a lot of sprint users. If Samsung gave this phone to Sprint as well as Verizon HTC would be in trouble.
P.S. Early reports spec'd an 8MP camera, but all the most recent info shows a 5MP camera. But it does record video in HD.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-31-2009 at 04:31 AM.