View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 10:41 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC PRO 2 Proper 2d/3d Drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Please, I am not trolling, do I agree that drivers are needed? Yes I do, its just that the answer to your poll is pretty easy and pretty obvious. If I create a poll asking "would anyone take a touch pro 2 for free, yes or no?" Wouldn't it be obvious that people would get one if it was free?
Thats the point of the POLL. I even stated it on the first poll. Please reread the first poll since it sounds like you missed a lot. I do not want to bog the poll down by giving 6 different options like ... "Need drivers but I wont die for them" "Dont need drivers but if they give them I am all over them" "I don't care because obviously its already accelerated" " We need drivers ASAP because tomtom crawls at a bare maximum 3 fps" Do you see where I am going? Over at the other threads there has been strong opposition with the issue and some have stated that the device does not need them. So im this poll we can weed out the people on the fence and force everyone on a agreement instead of going back and forth flaming about the topic. Simple right?