View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 10:11 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Verizon Touch Pro2, Omnia II show up in Inventory Database

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
it is 13 hour talk time according to some specs
and a 8 mp camera

I will jump on board to use it as a media device though with verizon =) because it does have hd playback (real hd), and that 3.7 in screen and specs are amazing! if I see touchflo 2.6, htc stuff in a nice neat rom

some of the effects are a bit unnecessary though, but seeing the first omnia could only get manila 2d and not 3d on the omnia it'll be interesting development

talked me into getting it ugh =)
i was watching reviews for the hell of it, i was going to get the tp2 then, but those videos sold me haha
im going to work on a rom for omnia when we can, the reason tf3d wouldnt run was cause of weird resolition on the original [wqvga] and it also had only 128mb ram, new one is same resolution and 256 ram!! god damn im excited now.
I wanna make a htc rom for it, with manila enhancements etc.

Check it out, people have successfully flashed their omnia 2's!
OMNIA 2 Modaco

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 08-30-2009 at 11:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.