View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 09:14 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Verizon Touch Pro2, Omnia II show up in Inventory Database

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
You better get your life preserver ready :P. TouchWiz can be turned off in settings, and I'd be willing to bet they'll have Manila on it in the first month or two. You'd still be missing the keyboard though, I'm thinking the keyboard will be less vital with a 3.7 inch screen, but you might still prefer actual buttons.
i agree man! plus the battery life should be even better with AMOLED screen! When i get the omnia 2, first thing im doing is working on cabs for manila 2.1 or 2.6 for it
It shouldnt be hard to do at all. Especially since manila 2.1 and 2.6 are made for wvga screens, just gotta find out its dependencies