View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 09:08 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Touch Pro2, Omnia II show up in Inventory Database

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
get rid of the awful touchwiz and add htc stuff (manila 2.6 menu enhancement, etc) with windows mobile 6.5.1 I'll jump ship
You better get your life preserver ready :P. TouchWiz can be turned off in settings, and I'd be willing to bet they'll have Manila on it in the first month or two. You'd still be missing the keyboard though, I'm thinking the keyboard will be less vital with a 3.7 inch screen, but you might still prefer actual buttons.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28