View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 08:03 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Verizon Touch Pro2, Omnia II show up in Inventory Database

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
Noir will almost have to go with the TP2, cause he really likes the physical keyboard, unless he wants to wait for the Omnia Pro (I havent seen much in the way of release rumors for the pro). I like the physical keyboard a lot, but not as much as I like the better video drivers and the AMO-LED screen. I've been doing a lot of searching through the Omnia forum here to kind of familiarize myself a little more with the Samsung device. It seems that the Omnia guys have pretty much everything the HTC guys have, even if it did just take a little longer for it to all come around. I dont think development for the O2 is going to take as long considering how many people are already waiting for this phone. Most of the programs that work for the Whitestone and TP2 will also work for the Omnia 2 considering the resolution is the same and it's still windows mobile underneath and like bileandestroyx mentioned, TouchFlo will end up on the Omnia 2.
exactly, i need those drivers haha and the screen is amazing. I cant wait to get my hands on the O2, im sure the O2 will have custom roms much much quicker than the original Omnia, since they know what to do now.. Anyone know what type of kitchens they use? I want to be able to use ervius visual kitchen still when i get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
get rid of the awful touchwiz and add htc stuff (manila 2.6 menu enhancement, etc) with windows mobile 6.5.1 I'll jump ship
give it a couple weeks and you will man, touchwiz doesnt look so bad, ill be using titanium though, and maybe tf3d