View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Rourke Swift
Regular 'Geeker

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OK, which rom, Mighty 6 or Juicy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemoo View Post
Without anyone sitting on the fence or giving me sarcastic answers, I want to know which ROM is better, and why. I have been using Mighty Rom 6 and it drains the heck out of my battery. I am hoping to hear form those who actually have these roms on their touch pro. If not these two, is their one better than these listed.
Man, ROMs are not about reputation. I assume you're sitting here debating between Mighty and Juicy because they're the ROMs you hear the most about, and naturally assume then that those two must be "teh best."

Here's the deal, sparky: there is no best ROM. While I used Mighty's ROMs for the first couple of months I owned my Touch Pro, the way I used my phone slowly changed over time and consequently the ROM I needed changed as well. You want to give us a very thorough line-item breakdown of what you do with your phone and what you expect from your phone, we might be able to help. Otherwise, the best thing you can do is start flashing until you find a ROM that satisfies your needs, and enjoy it until if--and when--your needs change.