View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 05:42 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Touch Pro2, Omnia II show up in Inventory Database

Noir will almost have to go with the TP2, cause he really likes the physical keyboard, unless he wants to wait for the Omnia Pro (I havent seen much in the way of release rumors for the pro). I like the physical keyboard a lot, but not as much as I like the better video drivers and the AMO-LED screen. I've been doing a lot of searching through the Omnia forum here to kind of familiarize myself a little more with the Samsung device. It seems that the Omnia guys have pretty much everything the HTC guys have, even if it did just take a little longer for it to all come around. I dont think development for the O2 is going to take as long considering how many people are already waiting for this phone. Most of the programs that work for the Whitestone and TP2 will also work for the Omnia 2 considering the resolution is the same and it's still windows mobile underneath and like bileandestroyx mentioned, TouchFlo will end up on the Omnia 2.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-30-2009 at 05:48 PM.