View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 04:48 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Touch Pro2, Omnia II show up in Inventory Database

I like having the kitchen too, I'll miss it with the O2. This phone however looks like it's going to have all the things I need without having to go to the custom ROMs. I think the TouchWiz looks pretty sharp, and if I dont totally love it, it's got the WM6.5 which is what's on the custom ROM my phone is currently running and I know I like that. As long as Verizon doesnt kill the GPS or internet sharing I really wont have to do much to it except for installing a few cab files for it to do everything I want.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28