View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 12:18 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Random files on root folder of device

hmmm.. ive never seen anything like That before... gotta love those 1984 and 85 mod dates lol...

but seriously, how could u not off noticed that before?? u think its been awhile? id look into my program files folders amd start looking for tthings i installed with that 9/24/09 on it.. thats the only file that registers any memory usage.. so youd think something u did, DLd, or app you installed left its mark so to speak.... itll prob take you longer to go through all your files then it would to just Flash again, since that takes all but 2 minutes..

but yeah, thats my opinion...sorry its just that and its not a solution