Thread: I give up....
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 08:33 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: I give up....

had TPs for about as long, well atleast 1 of em...

ive yet to run into the probs most have... only had one keyboard issue ever, and they swapped it for another NIB... that replacement NIB was just replaced for flaking chrome, but i dropped it and it xcraked and broke off, even told them that... and they still replaced it....

i dunno what u guys do, i txt a ton, and almost all mine have always stood up just fine