Thread: 65k Colors?
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 08:32 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: 65k Colors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I can sure tell the difference between 65k and 16 million. You see the color shades more. You can do a test right now. Go to your monitor disply settings and change it into 65k. Then check out some picture. Pay close attention to dark tones.

I have been hammering HTC over and over because of the lacking 3d accelaration on their past next gen ppc's and now I came to a conclusion Pro 2 is also effected by the dreaded missing 3d drivers too.
yeah i cant believe they still dont have the 3d drivers, with all of our *****ing and moaning!
thats why im not getting the another htc device till they fix this, the new omnia is looking very nice