View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A Caller ID Spoofing Applicaiton for WinMo coming soon

I think that with all the developing going on, if not now, then soon, we will all be able to call spoof without having to pay 15ยข/minute for the privilege, which I think is a Rip.
As was said, you can Record Calls with applications available now as well as call spoof with Phone Creeper.
I didn't download Phone Creeper because I would not use any of its features, except the call spoof. But I will wait till a different app becomes available that is more specific to Call Spoofing and quicker to use, as Phone Creeper may cause issues with my device due to its complexity.
I have previously read the whole thread over at xda regarding Phone Creeper.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin