View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 11:14 AM
buddhatikkigod
Regular 'Geeker

buddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
VZW; Buy Touch Pro 2 till Diamond 2/Whitestone comes out?

Hey guys, like a lot of people here i have been glued to the pc checking almost every hour on the latest news about the VZW Touch Pro 2's release date. Finally it seems like we might have a set in stone date.

Im torn as i think if the Diamond 2 has a larger LCD im going to want that more as i primarily use my PPC for videos and gaming besides the phone purpose and not so much texting.

But i am getting verrrry impatient. I have an old XV6700 that is shuts off constantly and barely works. With Verizon i am elegible for a new phone and have been since April 07 (i wish i could get an even better deal condsidering ive been faithfully paying them for so long without costing them anything) and because im the primary on a family plan i am elegible for an extra $100 off.

Two questions; how bad of a person would i be if i got the Touch Pro 2 knowing i am most likely going to trade it in (if i can) when the Whitestone comes out? And the other question; can i? I should and will check VZW on this but how long can i have the phone before i decide i dont like it and switch? Will i still get my contract price break and the extra $100 off?

Thanks for answering any of this and sorry if this upsets anyone.