View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 11:39 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: North America Weather Database V2 Manila (8-27-09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Well I started second guessing myself, but I found out I was not dreaming. It was defiantly there yesterday, before I installed your database. Look here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=8805

Also, what I did when I installed your database was add 4 cities, normaly I had only 1. Since I have uninstalled yours and tried with the stock one and still nothing. I installed yours back and only added one city, and nothing. So seems something broke along the way, no biggie was just letting you know. Also, not sure it matters but I'm using the latest NRGY rom.
Go into the World Clock and make sure the city you live in is selected. I'm pretty sure it needs to match what you have as #1 in the weather tab.